July 20, 2008

Unappetizing Jeans At American Apparel


My views on clothes from American Apparel are quite simple and pretty much boil down to "I wouldn't be caught dead in any of that stuff". I don't know why I visited their online shop... It's one of those bizarre compulsions, like when you see something gross, and you really don't want to look, but you just have to...
It never occurred to me though to check out their male section, until, while admiring some of the ugliest jeans I've ever seen, I noticed a tiny link that said "View a man in this unisex style". Oh, what a mistake...
Really... Honestly... Have you ever seen anything as unattractive as this?? I'm more or less certain that just looking at this picture for longer than 30 seconds is enough to turn any woman into a lesbian... AND, I'm quite sure these jeans have special powers: they grant the wearer celibacy for life!
Click on the picture to get a bigger view. Though maybe it would be smarter not to...

2 comments:

Chat Blanc (aka Sandy) said...

O-M-G! Ewwww! Those are completely horrible!

Amanda Nicole said...

I can't STAND the tight jeans/huge shoes look on guys. But in American Apparel's defense, they sell the best cut and softest t-shirts around!