July 22, 2008

Maggie Gyllenhaal At The Dark Knight London Premiere


Now, I can tell you, I'm not a fan of Maggie Gyllenhaal's style. I know a lot of people think she can do no wrong (movie and style-wise), but I happen to think she has a knack for picking out the most unflattering outfits possible. This time it's no different... Not only has she chosen a jumpsuit (instinctively makes me skeptical), she's chosen a shapeless, silk jumpsuit which makes her look like she has no waist. It's also rather low cut and makes her crotch and breasts look disturbingly close to each other. Finally, can you see her feet anywhere? I rest my case.

1 comments:

Fay said...

First off, I would like to say that Maggie Gyllenhaal's outfit is horrible. Looks like she is getting ready to slide under a car for some repairs.

Second, I would like to say Congratulations! Style Snippets has been reviewed and add to the Blogging Women directory. Your doing a wonderful job and it's my pleasure to add another quality women's blog to our directory. Wishing you continued success.