June 12, 2008

Pick of the Week (Luxurious)

I couldn't decide on just one, so I chose four beautiful dresses. They are all designer and insanely expensive, and I can't afford any of them. However, one can at least admire them and daydream...
The first one is the Strapless dress with bow back by Roksanda Ilincic (£795.00/$1550). I love the deep metallic midnight blue, and I also have a soft spot for strapless dresses.



Number two is the Balenciaga Coatdress with button details, in beautiful yellow jacquard. It's so gorgeously retro. Wear it with a pair of knee-high boots to feel like you're a Bond girl from the 60s! It's priced at £1,200.00/$2330.



Number three is the Phillip Lim Printed dress with belt. I adore the kimono-style cut of this dress, as well as the print on the vivid magenta. At £395.00/$770 this is also the most affordable of the lot.



And finally, we have the Boudicca Lace dress with puffed sleeves. This is the most expensive of the four, and it costs a staggering £1,390.00/$2700. But it's just breathtaking... The black lace, silk lining, the cute puffed sleeves, the lace belt... Anyone care to lend me 3000 bucks?

0 comments: