June 24, 2008

Beautiful Bags: On Sale At Net-A-Porter


I've been eying the VBH Python box clutch for months now! I love everything about it - the shape, the python skin, and especially the colors! Don't you just love that watercolor effect? If the answer is 'yes', AND you don't mind spending £585 (reduced from £780) on a bag, you can get it here.

Check out these other beautiful clutches available on sale at Net-A-Porter as well (links below):


Devi Kroell Crystal embellished clutch - £1,144



Devi Kroell Crystal embellished box clutch£735



Miu Miu Dragonfly clutch- £483



Stella McCartney Wood engraved box clutch- £367.50



VBH Ostrich leather clutch - £870

3 comments:

KushMoney said...

I better not let my girl is these bags. She will want a few of those.

Lotus B. said...

Cute!! I love clutches, I got an adorable electric blue Betsey Johnson one for X-mas last year. Love it!!

Ivy said...

That dragonfly clutch is to DIE for! I'm in love.